My research interests focus on geological, geochemical and biogeochemical processes in deep sea, as well as in-situ experiment and measurement techniques.部门/实验室：深海科学研究部
Marine Geology and Geochemistry
1998-2003, Ph.D., Zhejiang University, Department of Earth Sciences. Specialized Subject: Environmental Science.
2013.6-Present, Professor, Institute of deep-sea Science and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
2009.12-2013.6, Professor, State Key Lab of Marine Geology, Tongji University, China.
2008.01−2009.12, Associate Professor, State Key Lab of Marine Geology, Tongji University, China.
2003.12- 2008.01, Associate Professor, Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
2003.03−2003.12, Assistant professor, Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
100, 000 Why? - The Ocean. Associate editor
1. Biogeochemical processes controlling authigenic carbonate formation within the sediment column from the Okinawa Trough. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2018 (Corresponding author)
2. Cellular taphonomy of well-preserved Gaoyuzhuang microfossils: a window into the preservation of ancient cyanobacteria, Precambrian Research, 2017 (Corresponding author)
3. Hydrothermal nontronite formation associated with microbes from low-temperature diffuse hydrothermal vents at the South Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 2017 (Corresponding author)
4. Formation of carbonate pipes in the northern Okinawa Trough linked to strong sulfate exhaustion and iron supply, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2017 (First author)
5. SIMS and NanoSIMS analyses of well-preserved microfossils imply oxygen-producing photosynthesis in the Mesoproterozoic anoxic ocean. Chemical Geology, 2016 (First author)
6. Composition of ammonia-oxidizing archaea and their contribution to nitrification in a high-temperature hot spring, Biogeosciences, 2016 (Corresponding author)
7. Coexistence of Fe(II)-and Mn(II)-oxidizing bacteria govern the formation of deep sea umber deposits, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2015 (First author)
8. Bacteria Diversity, Distribution And Insight Into Their Role In S And Fe Biogeochemical Cycling During Black Shale Weathering. Environmental Microbiology, 2014(Corresponding author)
9. Silicified Virus-like Nanoparticles In An Extreme Thermal Environment: Implications For The Preservation Of Viruses In The Geological Record. Geobiology, 2013 (First author).
10. Formation of biogenic sheath-like Fe oxyhydroxides in a near- neutral pH hot spring: Implications for the origin of microfossils in high-temperature , Fe-rich environments, Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences , 2013 (First author)
11. Molecular evidence for microorganisms participating in Fe, Mn, and S biogeochemical cycling in two low-temperature hydrothermal fields at the Southwest Indian Ridge, Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 2013 (Corresponding author)
12. Diversity of biogenic minerals in low-temperature Si-rich deposits from a newly discovered hydrothermal field on the ultraslow spreading 12.Southwest Indian Ridge, Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 2011 (First author)
1. Development of in-situ chemical instruments for seafloor observatory in collaboration with Ocean Networks of Canada, 2016.01-2018.12. Chinese Academy of Sciences, Principal Investigator
2. On Processes and Mechanisms of Chemistry, Sedimentology and Mineralization Processes in the Mariana Trench. 2014.01-2018.12. Chinese Academy of Sciences, Principal Investigator
3. Scientific Application of Submersible “Shenhaiyongshi” in Deep-sea Hydrothermal Fields and Cold Seep Fields.2015.01-2019.12. Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Principal Investigator.
I expect intelligent, enthusiastic, and hardworking students to join my team.