汪寿阳 男 汉族 博导 数学与系统科学研究院
Decision Analysis, Financial Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Economic Analysis and Forecasting, Policy Analysis
1986, Ph.D., Institute of Systems Science, CAS
1983, M.A., Institute of Systems Science, CAS
1982, B.S., Sun Yat-sen University
1987.01-1988.08, Delft University of Technology, Post-doctor Research Fellow
1988.08-1991.12, Institute of Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant Researcher/ Associate Researcher
1992.01-1992.12, Delft University of Technology, Visiting Professor
1993.01-1994.10, Institute of Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Associate Researcher
1994.10-1997.03, Institute of Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Researcher
1997.03-2000.08, Department of Management Science, NSFC, Executive Deputy Director
2000.08- , Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Researcher
2000.08- , School of Economics and Management, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Professor
Forecasting Theory and Method
Quantitative Economic Model and Tool Application
Management Science Research Methodology
Honors & Distinctions
He has won the first prize of Scientific and Technological Progress Award (Natural Science Award) at the ministerial and provincial-level 4 times, the second prize 6 times, and third prize 3 time. He has won a lot of other prize at home and abroad, such as Fudan Management Excellence Award and Jr. Scott Award, and so on.
He has published 35 monographs (including 15 English monographs published in Springer and Taylor & Francis Press). He has published more than 330 papers in international academic journals, in which more than 300 papers are indexed by SCI/SSCI with over 3500 citations by other SCI/SSCI papers.
1. Shu, T., Chen, S., Lai, K.K., Zhang, X.Z., and Wang, S.Y., Managing Risk of Supply Chain Disruptions, Routledge, New York, 2014.
2. Liu, X.L., Liu, Y.H., Hong, Y.M., and Wang, S.Y., Information Spillover Effect and Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models, Routledge, New York, 2014.
3. Zhao, Y.X., Meng, X.G., Wang, S.Y. and Cheng, E.Y., Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2013.
4. Li, J., Chen, J., and Wang, S.Y., Risk Management of Supply and Cash Flows in Supply Chains, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2011.
5. Cheng, E., Li J., Wan., J. and Wang, S.Y., Postponement Strategies in Supply Chain Management, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2010.
6. Gao Y, Zhang X, Wang S, et al. Model averaging based on leave-subject-out cross-validation. Journal of Econometrics, 2016, 192(1): 139-151.
7. Chai J, Zhang Z Y, Wang S Y, et al. Aviation fuel demand development in China. Energy Economics, 2015, 46: 224-235.
8. He, Z., Cheng, T. C. E., Dong, J. C. and Wang, S. Y. Evolutionary location and pricing strategies in competitive hierarchical distribution systems: A spatial agent-based model. IEEE Transactions on Systems Man Cybernetics-Systems, 2014, 44(7), 822-833.
9. Lu, F. B., Hong, Y. M., Wang, S. Y., Lai, K. K. and Liu, J. Time-varying Granger causality tests for applications in global crude oil markets. Energy Economics, 2014, 42, 289-298.
10. Wan, A. T. K., Zhang, X. Y. and Wang, S. Y. Frequentist model averaging for multinomial and ordered logit models. International Journal of Forecasting, 2014, 30(1), 118-128.
11. Xing, W., Liu, L. M. and Wang, S. Y. More than a second channel? Supply chain strategies in B2B spot markets. European Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 239(3), 699-710.
12. Li, Z.R., Sun, J.J., Wang, S.Y. An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price. Energy Economics, 2013, 518-525.