National Center Nanoscience & Technology, China
Address: Zhongguancun, Beiyitiao No.11
Postcode: Beijing 100190
Dr. Guangjun Nie is awarded CAS 100 Talents Scientist and Chief Scientist of National Basic Research Programs, Ministry of Science and Technology of China, National Distinguished Youth Scientists. Hi is regarded as a leading scientist in nanomaterials and nanomedicine in China, and internationally has a profile as a leader in the fields of nanomedicine, biomaterials research and tumor biology. He has a long standing interest in cancer biology, blood physiology and pathophysiology of human disorders involving disregulation of redox balance and metal metabolism. His seminal works on the pathophysiological roles and expression regulation of mitochondrial ferritin highlighted the importance of the protein in physiology and in various diseases, including cancer, iron overload disorders and Parkinson’s Diseases. More recently his major focus has been on the use of bio-inspired biomaterials and nanotechnology-enabled methods to generate multifunctional nanostructures to overcome the current medical barriers in tumor therapy. By introducing multifunctional nanostructures, specific regulating and targeting both tumor cells and their microenvironment have been achieved. By elaborated choosing various nanoproperties of nanostructures, Dr. Nie’s laboratory designed various effective antitumor nanoparticles. He is leading a group of 30 scientists and initiated a key project on studying regulations of both tumor cells and their microenvironments, especially tumor associated macrophages and fibroblasts to inhibit tumor fast growth and their metastasis with nanotechnology-enable methods. His most recent research activities generated a group of interdisciplinary works in nanobiology and nanomedicine fields. He is an experienced supervisor of postgraduate students and collaborates widely both within China and internationally.部门/实验室：纳米生物效应与安全性研究室
Dr. Nie's group research interests include: 1) Targeting and regulation of tumors and their microenvironment mediated by intelligent functional nanomaterials for diagnostic and therapeutic applications, especially pancreatic and liver cancers. 2) Novel biomaterials design and synthesis inspired by biological systems and design of functional molecular machinery. 3) Cellular membrane vesicle systems and the roles of exosomes in biological effects of nanomaterials and drug delivery. 4) Development of novel nanomedicines for treatment of major human metabolic diseases, neurodegenerative diseases and iron and redox related human disorders.
MS, Jilin Univ, 1999
PhD, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2002
MBA, Simon Fraser, Canada, 2007
2008- Full Professor, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China
2012- Affiliated Professor, Northeast University, Shenyang, China
2010- Affiliated Senior Member, Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Houston, US
2011-2014 Affiliated Professor, East China Univ of Science and Technology, Shanghai
2009-2011 Affiliated Professor, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
Teaching at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Northeast Univ and East China Univ of Science and Technology
Honors & Distinctions
Current Grants (PI, among 26 grants, RMB):
2018-2022, MoST National Basic Research Plan, Regulation of Tumor Microenvironment via Smart Nanomedicinesm, 3M
2018-2022, NSFC Key Research Grant, Development of Novel Nanomedicines for Liver Cancer, 3M
2014-2017, National Distinguished Youth Scientist, National Natural Science Foundation, 3.2 M
2014-2015, CAS Key Research Grant, Functional Nanomaterials for Biomedical applications, 5.4 M
2012-2016, 973 Grant, Regulation of Tumor Microenvironment via Functional Nanomaterials, 28 M
Recent research activities of Dr. Nie's group generated a group of interdisciplinary works in nanobiology, nanomedicine and blood physiology fields, including over 138 papers published in Nature Biotechnology, Nature Biomedical Engineering, Adv Mater, Angew Chem, JACS, Nano Letters, Blood, Biomaterials, Br J Haematol, JBC, Cancer Letters, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics.
His Group has also filled over 40 patents on novel nanomedicines and 22 of them have been granted, with two patents transferred to the biotechnology industry.
2. Zhao X, Yang KN, Zhao RF, Ji TJ, Wang XC, Yang X, Zhang YL, Cheng KM, Liu SL, Hao JH, Ren H, Leong KW, Nie GJ*, Inducing enhanced immunogenic cell death with nanocarrier-based drug delivery systems for pancreatic cancer therapy, Biomaterials, 2016, 102, 187-197.
3. Xiao Yang, Yanping Ding, Tianjiao Ji, Xiao Zhao, Hai Wang, Xiaozheng Zhao, Ruifang Zhao, Jingyan Wei, Sheng Qi, Guangjun Nie*, Improvement of the In Vitro Safety Profile and Cytoprotective Efficacy of Amifostine against Chemotherapy by PEGylation Strategy, Biochemical Pharmacology, 2016, 108, 11-21.
4. Xiao Song, Yanping Ding, Gang Liu, Xiao Yang, Ruifang Zhao, Yinlong Zhang, Xiao Zhao, Gregory J Anderson and Guangjun Nie*, Cancer Cell-Derived Exosomes Induce Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase-Dependent Monocyte Survival by Transport of Functional Receptor Tyrosine Kinases. J Biol Chem. 2016, 291(16), 8453-8464.
5. Shishuai Su, Yanping Ding, Yiye Li, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*, Integration of photothermal therapy and synergistic chemotherapy by a porphyrin self-assembled micelle confers chemosensitivity in triple-negative breast cancer, Biomaterials, 2016, 80, 169–178.
6. Ji T, Li S, Zhang Y, Lang J, Ding Y, Zhao X, Zhao R, Li Y, Shi J, Hao J, Zhao Y, Nie Guangjun*. An MMP-2 Responsive Liposome Integrating Antifibrosis and Chemotherapeutic Drugs for Enhanced Drug Perfusion and Efficacy in Pancreatic Cancer. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2016, 8(5):3438-45.
7. Gang Liu, Yongwei Wang, Gregory J. Anderson, Clara Camaschella, Yanzhong Chang, and Guangjun Nie*, Functional Analysis of GLRX5 Mutants Reveals Distinct Functionalities of GLRX5 Protein, Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 2016, 117(1), 207-217.
8. Tianjiao Ji, Ying Zhao, Yanping Ding, Jing Wang, Ruifang Zhao, Jiayan Lang, Hao Qin, Xiaoman Liu, Jian Shi, Ning Tao, Zhihai Qin, Guangjun Nie, Yuliang Zhao*, Transformable Peptide Nanocarriers for Expeditious Drug Release and Effective Cancer Therapy via Cancer-Associated Fibroblast Activation, Angewandte Chemie international Edition, 2016, 55(3), 1050-1055.
9. Tianjiao Ji, Yanping Ding, Ying Zhao*, Jing Wang, Hao Qin, Xiaoman Liu, Jiayan Lang, Ruifang Zhao, Yinlong Zhang, Jian Shi, Ning Tao, Zhihai Qin*, Guangjun Nie*, Peptide Assemblies Integration of Fibroblast Targeting and Cell Penetration Features for Enhanced Antitumor Drugs Delivery, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27(11), 1865-1873.
10. Shishuai Su, Yanhua Tian, Yiye Li, Yanping Ding, Tianjiao Ji, Meiyu Wu, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*, “Triple-punch” Strategy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer Therapy with Minimized Drug Dosage and Improved Antitumor Efficacy, ACS Nano, 2015, 9(2), 1367-1378.
11. Feng Li, Xiao Zhao, Hai Wang, Ruifang Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, He Ren, Gregory J. Anderson, Guangjun Nie*, Jihui Hao*, Multiple layer-by-layer lipid-polymer hybrid nanoparticles for improved FOLFIRINOX chemotherapy in pancreatic tumor models, Advanced Functional Materials, 2015, 25(5), 788-798.
12. Xiao Zhao, Feng Li, Yiye Li, Hai Wang, He Ren, Jing Chen, Guangjun Nie*, Jihui Hao*, Co-delivery of HIF1α siRNA and Gemcitabine via Biocompatible Lipid-polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for Effective Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer, Biomaterials, 2015, 46,13-25.
13. Feng Li, Jing Wang, Shuqing Sun*, Hai Wang, Zhiyong Tang, Guangjun Nie*, Facile Synthesis of pH-sensitive Germanium Nanocrystals with High Quantum Yield for Intracellular Acidic Compartment Imaging, Small, 2015, 11(16), 1954-1961.
14. Jing Wang, Gang Liu, Zi Xu, Jian Shi, Ye Hu, Zhongbo Hu, Guangjun Nie*, Yan-zhong Chang*, Yuliang Zhao*, Hepcidin levels in hyperprolactinemic women monitored by nanopore thin film based assay: correlation with pregnancy-associated hormone prolactin, Nanomedicine NBM, 2015, 11(4), 871-878.
15. Yanping Ding, Tianjiao Ji, Ying Zhao, Yinlong Zhang, Xiaozheng Zhao, Ruifang Zhao, Jiayan Lang, Xiao Zhao, Jian Shi, Saraswati Sukumar, Guangjun Nie*, Improvement of stability and efficacy of C16Y therapeutic peptide via molecular self-assembly into tumor-responsive nanoformulation, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 2015, 14(10), 2390-2400.
16. Suping Li, Yanhua Tian, Ying Zhao, Yinlong Zhang, Shishuai Su, Jing Wang, Meiyu Wu, Quanwei Shi, Gregory J. Anderson, Johannes Thomsen, Ruifang Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, Jie Wang, Guangjun Nie*, pHLIP-mediated targeting of truncated tissue factor to tumor vessels causes vascular occlusion and impairs tumor growth, Oncotarget, 2015, 6(27), 23523-23532.
17. Cuiji Sun, Yi Yuan, Zhonghe Xu, Tianjiao Ji, Yanhua Tian, Shan Wu, Jianlin Lei, Jingyuan Li*, Ning Gao*, Guangjun Nie*, Fine-tuned H-ferritin nanocage with multiple gold clusters as near-infrared kidney specific-targeting nanoprobe, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2015, 26 (2), 193-196.
18. Wendi Zhang, Liang Yan, Meng Li, Ruisheng Zhao, Xiao Yang, Tianjiao Ji, Zhanjun Gu, Jun-jie Yin, Xingfa Gao, Guangjun Nie*, Deciphering the underlying mechanisms of oxidation-state dependent cytotoxicity of graphene oxide on mammalian cells, Toxicological Letters, 2015, 237(2), 61-71.
19. Ruifang Zhao, Hai Wang, Tianjiao Ji, Greg Anderson, Guangjun Nie*, Yuliang Zhao, Biodegradable cationic ε-poly-L-lysine-conjugated polymeric nanoparticles as a new effective antibacterial agent, Science Bulletin, 2015, 60 (2), 216-226.
20. Li Yiye, Wen Tao, Zhao Ruifang, Liu Xixi, Ji Tianjiao, Wang Hai, Shi Xiaowei, Shi Jian, Wei Jingyan, Zhao Yuliang, Wu Xiaochun, Nie Guangjun, Localized Electric Field of Plasmonic Nanoplatform Enhanced Photodynamic Tumor Therapy, ACS Nano, 2014, 8, 11529-42.
21. Gang Liu, Shanshan Guo, Gregory J Anderson, Clara Camaschella, Bing Han and Guangjun Nie, Heterozygous missense mutations in the GLRX5 gene cause sideroblastic anemia in a Chinese patient, Blood, 2014, 124, 2750-2751.
22. Yangyang Duan, Jing Wang, Fan Gao, Jing Wang, Yiye Li, Xin Wang, Guangjun Nie, Mesoporous silica-coating of gold nanorods by a templated method, Ceramics International, 2014, 40, 15083–15088.
23. Yiye Li, Zhenzhen Lv, Guangjun Nie, Ying Fang, Cellular uptake and distribution of graphene oxide with layer-by-layer assembled polyelectrolytes, J Nanoparticle Res, 2014, 16, 2384.
24. Yang H, Du L, Tian X, Fan Z, Sun C, Liu Y, Keelan JA, Nie Guangjun, Effects of nanoparticle size and gestational age on maternal biodistribution and toxicity of gold nanoparticles in pregnant mice. Toxicol Lett. 2014, 230, 10-8.
25. Jia Fan, Shiwen Niu, Ailian Dong, Jian Shi, Daniel H. Fine, Yaping Tian, Chunxi Zhou, Xuewu Liu, Tong Sun, Greg J. Anderson, Mauro Ferrari, Guangjun Nie, Ye Hu, Yuliang Zhao, Low-cost Nanopore-based Assay for High Throughput Enrichment and Quantification of Hepcidin from Human Biological Fluids, Nanomedicine, 2014, 10, 879-88.
26. Liu G, Yang F, Han B, Liu J, Nie Guangjun, Identification of four SLC19A2 mutations in four Chinese thiamine responsive megaloblastic anemia patients without diabetes. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2014, 52(4):203-4.
27. Yanhua Tian, Suping Li, Guangjun Nie, Design of tumor targeted exosomes as a natural multifunctional nanocarrier platform for enhanced tumor therapy, Biomaterials. 2014, 35, 2383-90.
28. Fan Gao, Hua Qu, Yangyang Duan, Jing Wang, Xiao Song, Tianjiao Ji, Lixin Cao, Guangjun Nie and Shuqing Sun, Dopamine coating as a general and facile route to biofunctionalization of superparamagnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles for magnetic separation of proteins , RSC Adv, 2014,4, 6657-6663.
29. Ying Zhao*, Tianjiao Ji, Hai Wang, Suping Li, Yuliang Zhao*, and Guangjun Nie*, Self-assembled Peptide Nanoparticles as Tumor Microenvironment Activatable Probes for Tumor Imaging, J Controlled Release, 2014, 10, 177, 11-19.
30. Shanshan Guo, Lu Wang, Xiaoqing Li, Guangjun Nie, Mianyang Li, Bing Han, Identification of a novel UROS mutation in a Chinese patient affected by congenital erythropoietic porphyria, Blood Cells, Molecules and Diseases, 2014, 52, 57-8.
31. Xin Tian, Motao Zhu and Guangjun Nie, How nanotechnology can help membrane vesicle-based cancer immunotherapy development, Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics, 2013, 9:222-225.
32. Motao Zhu, Guangjun Nie, Huan Meng, Tian Xia, Andre Nel, and Yuliang Zhao, Physicochemical properties determine nanomaterial cellular uptake, transport and fate, Accounts of Chemical Research, 2013, 46, 622–631.
33. Gang Liu, Huiyuan Kang, Fuming Zhang, Yulin Hu, Lu Wang, Mianyang Li, Yongxin Ru, Bing Han, Clara Camaschella, and Guangjun Nie, Mutation spectrum in Chinese patients affected by congenital sideroblastic anemia and a search for a genotype-phenotype relationship, Haematologica, 2013, 98, e158-60.
34. Guangjun Nie, Yuliang Zhao, Ferritin-based nanoprobes: promising materials for tumor imaging. Nanomedicine, 2013, 8, 1899-900.
35. Yanping Ding, Suping Li & Guangjun Nie, Nanotechnological strategies for therapeutic targeting and imaging of tumor vasculature, Nanomedicine, 2013, 8(7), 1209-1222.
36. Hai Wang, Yuliang Zhao, Guangjun Nie, Multifunctional Nanoparticle Systems for Combined Chemo- and Photothermal Cancer Therapy, Frontiers on Materials Science, 2013, 7(2): 118–128.
37. Xin Tian, Motao Zhu, Libo Du, Jing Wang, Zhenlin Fan, Jun Liu Yuliang Zhao and Guangjun Nie, Intrauterine inflammation alters size-dependent materno-fetal transfer of nanoparticles in murine pregnancy, Small, 2013, 9, 2432-2439.
38. Tianjiao Ji, Ying Zhao, Jing Wang, Xin Zheng, Yanhua Tian, Yuliang Zhao and Guangjun Nie, Tumor fibroblast specific activation of hybrid ferritin nanocage-based optical probe for tumor microenvironment imaging, Small, 2013, 9, 2427-2431.
39. Tianjiao Ji, Ying Zhao, Yanping Ding and Guangjun Nie, Using nanotechnology to target and regulate the tumor microenvironment: diagnostic and therapeutic applications, Advanced Materials, 2013; 25: 3508-25.
40. Shishuai Su, Hai Wang, Xiaoguang Liu, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*, iRGD-coupled responsive fluorescent nanogel for targeted drug delivery, Biomaterials, 2013, 34, 3523-3533.
41. Hai Wang, Yan Wu, Ruifang Zhao and Guangjun Nie, Engineering the assemblies of biomaterial nanocarriers for delivery of multiple theranostic agents with enhanced antitumor efficacy, Advanced Materials, 2013, 25, 1616-1622.
42. Motao Zhu, Sarah, Perrett and Guangjun Nie, Understanding the Particokinetics of Engineered Nanomaterials for Safe and Effective Therapeutic Applications, Small, 2013, 9, 1619-34.
43. Hui Yang, Cuiji Sun, Zhenlin Fan, Xin Tian, Liang Yan, Libo Du, Yang Liu, Chunying Chen, Xing-jie Liang, Gregory J. Anderson, Jeffrey A. Keelan, Yuliang Zhao*, Guangjun Nie*, Effects of gestational age and surface modification on materno-fetal transfer of nanoparticles in murine pregnancy, Scientific Report, 2, 847; DOI:10.1038/srep00847 (2012) (*corresponding authors).
44. Yiye Li, Yanhuan Tian, Guangjun Nie, Antineoplastic activities of Gd@C82(OH)22 nanoparticles: Tumor microenvironment regulation, Science China Life Sciences, 2012, 55, 884–890.
45. Wendi Zhang, Chi Wang, Zhenzhen Lu, Jun-Jie Yin, Yu-Ting Zhou, Xingfa Gao, Ying Fang*, Guangjun Nie*, Yuliang Zhao*, Unraveling Stress-induced Toxicity Properties of Graphene Oxide and the Underlying Mechanism, Advanced Materials 2012, 24, 5391–5397.
46. Qinghua Miao, Suping Li, Siyuan Han, Zhi Wang*, Yan Wu*, Guangjun Nie*, Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin copolymer nanoparticles for targeting delivery of paclitaxel to integrin αvβ3-rich tumor cells, J Nanoparticle Research, 2012, 14, 1043.
47. Motao Zhu, Xin Tian, Xiao Song, Yanhua Tian, Yuliang Zhao, and Guangjun Nie*, Nanoparticle-Induced Exosomes Target Antigen-Presenting Cells to Initiate Th1-Type Immune Activation, Small, 2012, 24, 2841-2848.
48. Gang Liu, Shiwen Niu, Ailian Dong, Hao Cai, Gregory J Anderson, Bing Han* and Guangjun Nie*, A Chinese family carrying novel mutations in the SEC23B and HFE2 genes, British Journal of Haematology, 2012, 158, 143-145.
49. Zhenlin Fan, Xiao Yang, Yiye Li, Suping Li, Shiwen Niu, Xiaochun Wu, Jingyan Wei*, Guangjun Nie*, Deciphering an underlying mechanism of differential cellular effects of nanoparticles: An example of Bach-1 dependent induction of HO-1 expression by gold nanorod Biointerphases, Biointerphases, 2012, 7, 10.
50. Hao Chen, Ying Zhao, Hai Wang, Guangjun Nie* and Kaihui Nan*, Co-delivery strategies based on multifunctional nanocarriers for cancer therapy, Current Drug Metabolism, 2012, 13, 1087-1096. (*corresponding authors)
51. Xin Tian, Motao Zhu, Yanhua Tian, Ramm A. Grant, Yuliang Zhao*, Guangjun Nie*, A membrane vesicle-based dual vaccine against melanoma and Lewis lung carcinoma, Biomaterials, 2012, 33, 6147-6154.
52. Motao Zhu, Yiye Li, Jian Shi, Weiyue Feng, Guangjun Nie*, and Yuliang Zhao*, Cellular Responses to Nanomaterials: Exosomes as Extrapulmonary Signaling Conveyors for Nanoparticle-Induced Systemic Immune Activation, Small, 2012, 8, 404-412. (*corresponding authors)
53. Jinyao Lan, Xuemei Zhou, Gang Liu*, Jiaguo Yu, Jingchang Zhang, Linjie Zhi* and Guangjun Nie*, Enhancing Photocatalytic Activity of One-Dimensional KNbO3 Nanowires by Au Nanoparticles Under Ultraviolet and Visible-light, Nanoscale 2011 3, 5161-5167. (*corresponding authors)
54. Bo Ning, Gang Liu, Yuanyuan Liu, Xiufen Su, Gregory J Anderson, Xin Zheng, Yanzhong Chang, Mingzhou Guo, Yuanfang Liu, Yuliang Zhao and Guangjun Nie*, 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine activates iron uptake and heme biosynthesis by increasing c-Myc nuclear localization and binding to the E-boxes of TfR1 and ferrochelatase genes, J Biol Chem, 2011, 286, 37196-37206.
55. Hai Wang, Ying Zhao, Yan Wu, Kaihui Nan, Guangjun Nie* and Hao Chen*, Enhanced antitumor efficacy by co-delivery of doxorubicin and paclitaxel with amphiphilic methoxyPEG-PLGA copolymer nanoparticles, Biomaterials, 2011, 32, 32, 8281-8290.
56. Yiye Li, Yunlong Zhou, Hai-Yan Wang, Sarah Perrett, Yuliang Zhao*, Zhiyong Tang*, Guangjun Nie*, Chirality of Glutathione Surface Coating Affects the Toxicity of Quantum Dots, Angew Chem Int Ed, 2011, 50, 5860-5864 (Highlighted by Nature Materials).
57. Cuiji Sun, Hui Yang,Yi Yuan, Xin Tian, Liming Wang, Yi Guo, Li Xu*, Jianlin Lei, Ning Gao, Gregory J. Anderson, Xing-jie Liang, Chunying Chen, Yuliang Zhao*, Guangjun Nie*, Controlling assembly of paired gold clusters within apoferritin nanoreactor for in vivo kidney targeting and biomedical imaging, J Am Chem Soc, 2011, 133 (22), 8617–8624.
58. Gang Liu, Xiaoqing Li, Huijun Shu, Yu-lin Hu, Greg Anderson, Jiaming Qian* and Guangjun Nie*, Identification of two novel PBGD mutations in acute intermittent porphyria patients accompanying anemia in mainland China, Blood Cells, Molecules, & Diseases, 2011, 15, 138.
59. Wendy Zhang, Baoyun Sun, Longze Zhang, Baolu Zhao, Guangjun Nie* and Yuliang Zhao*, Biosafety assessment of Gd@C82(OH)22 nanoparticles on Caenorhabditis elegans, Nanoscale，2011, 3, 2636–2641.
60. Jia Fan, Jun-Jie Yin, Bo Ning, Xiaochun Wu, Ye Hu, Mauro Ferrari, Gregory J. Anderson, Jingyan Wei*, Yuliang Zhao* and Guangjun Nie*, Direct evidence for catalase and peroxidase activities of ferritin-platinum nanoparticles, Biomaterials, 2011, 32, 6, 1611-1618.
Hold 20 granted Chinese and US patents in nanomedicine
Filed 18 Chinese patents in nanomedicine
Have been invited plenary or keynote speaker at more than 10 international and national meetings since 2010, including
ChinaNANO - Int Conf on Nanoscience & Technology, Beijing, 2009, 2011, 2013
Materials Research Society (MRS), Fan Francisco, CA, US, 2012
17th IUPAB International Biophysics Congress, Beijing, 2011
Pacifichem 2010, Hawiii, 2010
OECD Workshop on the Safety Testing of Manufactured, Busan, Korea, 2008
张英慧 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
宁波 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
王海 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
宋晓 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
刘罡 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
张文娣 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
李凤 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
季天骄 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
史权威 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
张立琨 硕士研究生 085238-生物工程
王斌 硕士研究生 0710J1-纳米科学与技术
郭珊珊 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
赵晓政 博士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
朱瑾 硕士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
徐莹 硕士研究生 0710J1-纳米科学与技术
狄正晗 博士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
郎佳妍 博士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
徐俊超 硕士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
徐嘉琪 博士研究生 0703J1-纳米科学与技术
张彬颢 博士研究生 0710J1-纳米科学与技术
1. Suping Li, Chen Song, Yanhua Tian, Qiao Jiang, Jing Wang, Yiguo Zou, Greg J Anderson, Jing-Yan Han, Xiaowei Mao, Guangjun Nie*, Hao Yan*, Baoquan Ding*, Yuliang Zhao*, Specific targeting of thrombin to tumour vessels by reconfigurable DNA-origami nanostructures induces tumour infarction, Nature Biotechnology, 2018, 36(3):258-264.
2. Suping Li, Yinlong Zhang, Jing Wang, Ying Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, Xiao Zhao, Yanping Ding, Xiaozheng Zhao, Ruifang Zhao, Feng Li, Xiao Yang, Shaoli Liu, Zhaofei Liu, Jianhao Lai, Andrew K. Whittaker, Gregory J Anderson, Jingyan Wei, Guangjun Nie*, Nanoparticle-enabled local depletion of tumor-associated platelets enhances anti-tumor efficacy of chemotherapeutics, Nature Biomedical Engineering, 1, 667-679, 2017.
3. Keman Cheng, Yanping Ding, Ying Zhao, Shefang Ye, Xiao Zhao, Yinlong Zhang, Tianjiao Ji, Gregory J. Anderson, Lei Ren, Guangjun Nie, Engineering Peptide-Assembly Empowers Effective Co-Inhibition of Programmed Cell Death-Ligand 1 and Idoleamine 2, 3-Dioxygenase for Melanoma Immunotherapy, Nano Letters, 2018, 18(5):3250-3258.
4. Yi Yuan, Chong Du, Cuiji Sun, Jin Zhu, Shan Wu, Yinlong Zhang, Tianjiao Ji, Jianlin Lei, Yinmo Yang, Ning Gao and Guangjun Nie, Chaperonin-GroEL as a smart hydrophobic drug delivery and tumor targeting molecular machine for tumor therapy, Nano Letters, 2018, 18(2):921-928.
5. Feng Li; Yiye Li; Xiao Yang; Yang Jiao; Huaping Xu, Guangjun Nie, Highly Fluorescent Chiral N-S-Doped Carbon Dots from Cysteine Affect Cellular Energy Metabolism, Angew Chem, 2018, 57(9):2377-2382.
6. Linhao You, Yinlong Zhang, Xuexiang Han, Shanshan Guo, Tianyu Dong, Junchao Xu, Jing Wang, Tianqing Liu, Greg J Anderson, Qiang Liu, Yanzhong Chang and Guangjun Nie, Targeted Brain Delivery of Rabies Virus Glycoprotein 29-Modified Deferoxamine-Loaded Nanoparticles Reverses Functional Deﬁcits in Parkinsonian Mice, ACS Nano, 2018, 12(5):4123-4139.
7. Ruifang Zhao, Xuexiang Han, Yiye Li, Hai Wang, Tianjiao Ji, Yuliang Zhao Guangun Nie, Photothermal Effect Enhanced Cascade-Targeting Strategy for Improved Pancreatic Cancer Therapy by Gold Nanoshell@Mesoporous Silica Nanorod, ACS Nano, 2017, 11(8):8103-8113.
8.Tianjiao Ji, Jiayan Lang, Jing Wang, Rong Cai, Yinlong Zhang, Feifei Qi, Xiao Zhao, Jihui Hao, Ying Zhao, Guangjun Nie, Fine-tuned Co-assembly of Peptide-hybrid Liposomes for Site-Specific Regulation of Tumor Stroma for Enhanced Drug Penetration and Pancreatic Tumor Chemotherapy, ACS Nano, 2017 11(9):8668-8678.
9. Chao Liu, Jiayi Guo, Fei Tian, Na Yang, Fusheng Yan, Yanping Ding, JingYan Wei, Guoqing Hu*, Guangjun Nie*, Jiashu Sun*, Field-Free Isolation of Exosomes from Extracellular Vesicles by Microfluidic Viscoelastic Flows, ACS Nano, 11(7):6968-6976.
10. Yinlong Zhang, Jingyan Wei, Shaoli Liu, Jing Wang, Xuexiang Han, Hao Qin, Jiayan Lang, Keman Cheng, Yiye Li, Greg J Anderson, Saraswati Sukumar, Suping Li, Guangjun Nie, Inhibition of platelet function using liposomal nanoparticles blocks tumor metastasis, Theranostics, 7(5):1062-1071, 2017.
11. Xiao Zhao, Liang Liu, Jiayan Lang, Keman Cheng, Yongwei Wang, Xueyan Li, Jian Shi, Yanli Wang, Guangjun Nie*, A CRISPR-Cas13a system for efficient and specific therapeutic targeting of mutant KRAS for pancreatic cancer treatment, Cancer Letters, 2018, 431:171-181.
12. Xiao Zhao, Xiuchao Wang, Lijun Fang, Chungen Lan, Xiaowei Zheng, Yongwei Wang, Yinlong Zhang, Xuexiang Han, Shaoli Liu, Keman Cheng, Ying Zhao, Jian Shi, Jiayi Guo, Jihui Hao, He Ren, Guangjun Nie, A combinatorial strategy using YAP and pan-RAF inhibitors for treating KRAS-mutant pancreatic cancer, Cancer Letters 2017, 402, 61-70.
13. Hao Qin, Yanping Ding, Ayeesha Mujeeb and Guangjun Nie, Tumor Microenvironment Targeting and Responsive Peptide-based Nanoformulations for Improved Tumor Therapy, Molecular Pharmacology, 92(3):219-231, 2017.
14. Bin Wang, Yanping Ding, Xiaozheng Zhao, Na Yang, Yinlong Zhang, Ying Zhao, Xiao Zhao, Mohammad Taleb, Qing Robert Miao, Guangjun Nie, Delivery of Small Interfering RNA against Nogo-B Receptor via Tumor-Acidity Responsive Nanoparticles for Tumor Vessel Normalization and Metastasis Suppression, Biomaterials, 2018, 175:110-122.
15. Xiao Zhao1,2#, Wei Sun2#,&, Hao Qin1, Xuexiang Han1, Yongwei Wang1, Xiuchao Wang2, Jiayan Lang1, Ruifang Zhao1, Jian shi1, Jihui Hao2, Qing Robert Miao1,3, Guangjun Nie1, He Ren, Precision design of nanomedicine to restore gemcitabine chemosensitivity for personalized pancreatic cancer treatment, Biomaterials, 2018 Mar;158:44-55.