1. Plasmonics and optical metamaterials
2. 3D construction of mechanical metamaterials at the nanoscale
3. Structural evolution and irradiation effects of nanomaterials induced by ion bombardment
4. Developing emerging nanostructures based on ion irradiation
5. Interdisciplinary applications of nanomaterials in fields including energy harvesting & storage
Ph.D. in Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Prof. Dr. Jie Liu, 2005-2008
M.Sc. in Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Prof. Dr. Jie Liu, 2002-2005
B.Sc. in Materials Science, Lanzhou University, 1997-2001
- Professor of Materials Science, Institute of Modern Physics, CAS, 2016-present
- Associate Professor of Materials Science, Institute of Modern Physics, CAS, 2010-2016
- Assistant Professor of Materials Science, Institute of Modern Physics, CAS, 2007-2010
- Research Assistant of Materials Science, Institute of Modern Physics, CAS, 2001-2006
Honors & Distinctions
1. Outstanding Young Scientist, Key Research Program of Frontier Sciences, Chinese Academy of Science, 2016
2. Principal Member of Labor Pioneer Team, Gansu Province, 2011
3.Outstanding Young Talent Award, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, 2010
4. Zhu Li Yuehua Outstanding Doctoral Student Award, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008
5. West Light Talent Culture Plan Award, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008
DAMPE TEAM (J. L. Duan as a member), Direct detection of a break in the teraelectronvolt cosmic-ray spectrum of electrons and positrons, Nature, 2017, 552, 63.
W. Q. Liu, P. H. Chen, R. Z. Qiu, M. Khan, J. Liu,* M. D. Hou, J. L. Duan,* A molecular dynamics simulation study of irradiation induced defects in gold nanowire, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, 2017, 405, 22.
J. L. Duan, D. Y. Lei, F. Chen, S. P. Lau, W. I. Milne, M. E. Toimil-Molares, C. Trautmann, J. Liu, Vertically-aligned single-crystal nanocone arrays: controlled fabrication and enhanced field emission, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8, 472-479.
J. L. Duan, J. Liu, Y. L. Zhang, C. Trautmann, D. Y. Lei, Surface plasmonic spectroscopy revealing the oxidation dynamics of Copper nanowires embedded in polycarbonate ion-track templates, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2016, 4, 3956-3962.
J. L. Duan, S. B. Lyu, H. J. Yao, D. Mo, Y. H. Chen, Y. M. Sun, K. Maaz, M. Maqbool, J. Liu, Controlled structure of electrochemically deposited Pd nanowires in ion-track templates, Nanoscale Research Letters, 2015, 10, 481 (1-6).
S. B. Lyu, D. Y. Lei, W. Q. Liu, H. J. Yao, D. Mo, Y. H. Chen, P. P. Hu, Y. M. Sun, J. Liu*, J. L. Duan*, Cyanide-free preparation of gold nanowires: controlled crystallinity, crystallographic orientation and enhanced field emission, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 32103-32109.
K. Maaz, J. L. Duan, S. Karim, Y. H. Chen, H. J. Yao, D. Mo, Y. M. Sun, J. Liu, Fabrication and low temperature magnetic studies of Ni-Co core-shell nanowires, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 662, 296-301.
K. Maaz, J. L. Duan, S. Karim, Y. H. Chen, H. J. Yao, D. Mo, Y. M. Sun, J. Liu, Magnetic properties of nickel nanowires decorated with cobalt nanoparticles fabricated by two step electrochemical deposition technique, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2016, 182, 466-471.
K. Maaz, J. L. Duan, S. Karim, Y. H. Chen, P. F. Zhai, L. J. Xu, H. J. Yao, J. Liu, Fabrication and size dependent magnetic studies of NixMn1-xFe2O4(x = 0.2) cubic nanoplates, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 684, 656-662.
L. Xie, H. J. Yao, J. L. Duan, Y. H. Chen, S. B. Lyu, K. Maaz, D. Mo, J. Liu, Y. M. Sun, M. D. Hou, Investigation of optical properties of Cu/Ni multilayer nanowires embedded in etched ion-track template, Applied Surface Science, 2016, 388, 155-159.
D. Mo, J. D. Liu, J. L. Duan, H. J. Yao, H. Latif, D. L. Cao, Y. H. Chen, S. X. Zhang, P. F. Zhai, J. Liu, Fabrication of different pore shapes by multi-step etching technique in ion-irradiated PET membranes, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, 2014, 333, 58-63.
D. Mo, J. Liu, J. L. Duan, H. J. Yao, Y. H. Chen, Y. M. Sun, P. F. Zhai, Plasmon resonance of copper nanowire arrays embedded in etched ion-track mica templates, Materials Letters, 2012, 68, 201-203.
Jinglai Duan, Jie Liu, Dan Mo, Huijun Yao, Khan Maaz, Yonghui Chen, Youmei Sun, Mingdong Hou, Xiaohua Qu, Ling Zhang, Yanfeng Chen, Controlled crystallinity and crystallographic orientation of Cu nanowires fabricated in ion-track templates, Nanotechnology, 2010, 21, 365605 (8pp).
J. L. Duan, T. W. Cornelius, J. Liu, S. Karim, H. J. Yao, O. Picht, M. Rauber, S. Mueller, R. Neumann, Surface plasmon resonances of Cu nanowire arrays, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2009, 113, 13583-13587.
J. L. Duan, J. Liu, T. W. Cornelius, H. Yao, D. Mo, Y. Chen, L. Zhang, Y. Sun, M. Hou, C. Trautmann, R. Neumann, Magnetic and optical properties of cobalt nanowires fabricated in polycarbonate ion-track templates, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, 2009, 267, 2567-2570.
J. L. Duan, J. Liu, H. J. Yao, D. Mo, M. D. Hou, Y. M. Sun, Y. F. Chen, L. Zhang, Controlled synthesis and diameter-dependent optical properties of Cu nanowire arrays, Materials Science and Engineering B, 2008, 147, 57-62.
1. D. Mo, J. D. Liu, S. X. Zhang, J. Liu, P. Yuan, D. L. Cao, H. J. Yao, J. L. Duan, Nuclear track etched membranes with complex pore shapes and their fabrication methods, CN201410146804.2
2. D. Mo, D. L. Cao, J. Liu, P. Yuan, H. J. Yao, J. L. Duan, J. D. Liu, S. X. Zhang, Nuclear track etched membranes with hourglass-like pores and its fabrication method, CN201410142618.1
- 3rd International Conference on Emerging Advanced Nanomaterials (ICEAN 2018), October 2018, University of Newcastle, Australia, Invited Talk, Sharp nanoridge boosted cascaded optical field enhancement in nanopillar-nanogroove plasmonic hierarchical architecture for quantitative and ultrasensitive SERS detection
- 10th Internation Symposium on Swift Heavy Ions in Matter & 28th International Conference on Atomic Collisions in Solids, July 2018, Caen, France, Invited Talk, Ion track-based nanostructures for tuning plasmonic and field emission properties
- 13th Nation Conference on Nuclear Tracks in Solids, August 2018, Guiyang, China, Themed Talk, Ion track technology-based emerging nanostructures and their optical and electrical properties
- Annual Workshop on Ion and Particle Beams (Ionenstrahl Workshop) of the German community and the MAT User Collaboration Meeting, April 2018, GSI Darmstadt, Germany, Contributed Talk, Ion track-based novel nanostructures with tuned optical and field emission properties
1. GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, Germany
2. Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
3. Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
4. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
5. Lanzhou University, China
6. Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
7. Hubei University, China
8. University of Tennessee, USA
吕双宝 硕士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
赵丛 硕士研究生 085204-材料工程
黄冉 硕士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
吕双宝 博士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
刘志伟 硕士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
张家明 硕士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
程宏伟 博士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理
黄科京 博士研究生 070205-凝聚态物理