Chongqing Institute of Green and Intelligent Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: No.266 Fangzheng Avenue,Chongqing
Group website: http://188.8.131.52/home-en.html
Ph.D., Microelectronics and Solid Electronics,
Institute of Microelectronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS), Beijing,
Thesis Title: “Fabrication and Application of X-ray Focusing Optics” 2001.9- 2006.7
B.S., Photo-electronics Technology,
Department of Electrical Engineering, Jilin University (JLU), Changchun, Jilin, China, 1997.9-2001.7
Professor, Chongqing Institute of Green and Intelligent Technology, CAS
Single molecule Nanopore DNA and protein sequencing 2014.4-
Research Scientist, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, NY
Fabricate and Characterize solid-state nanopores, DNA transistor, and Nanochannel 2010.10-2014.3
Postdoctoral Fellow, UTA (2007.5- 2008.12), UIUC (2008.12-2010.10)
Single, Double-stranded DNA sequencing on solid state nanopore and single molecule fluorescence
Honors & Distinctions
- Daming Zhou, Yunsheng Deng, Cuifeng Ying, Yuechuan Zhang, Yanxiao Feng, Qimeng Huang, Liyuan Liang, Wenqiu Wei and Deqiang Wang*. Rectification of ion current determined by the nanopore geometry:experiments and modeling. Chin. Phys. Lett. 2016.
- Cuifeng Ying, Yuechuan Zhang,Yanxiao Feng, Daming Zhou, Deqiang Wang*, Yinxiao Xiang, Wenyuan Zhou, Yongsheng Chen, Chunlei Du and Jianguo Tian. 3D nanopore shape control by current-stimulus dielectric breakdown. Appl. Phys. Lett. 109:063105(2016).
- Zhang YC, Chen YL, Fu YQ, Ying CF, Feng YX, Huang QM, Wang C, Pei DS and Wang DQ. Monitoring tetracycline through a solid-state nanopore sensor. Scientific Report 6 :27959 (2016).
- Bin Lu, Haitao Wang, Jun Shen, Hongyan Mao, Liangping Xia, weiguo Zhang, Guodong wang, xiaoyu Peng, Deqiang Wang*. A high extinction ratio THz polarizer fabricated by double-bilayer wire grid structure. AIP Advance 2016. 6(2):1127.
- Yanxiao Feng, Yuechuan Zhang, Cuifeng Ying, Deqiang Wang*, Chunlei Du. Nanopore-based 4th-generation DNA Sequencing Techniques. GPB 2015 13,4-16.
- D.Q. Wang, S. Harrer, B.Q. Luan, A.A Afzali, H. Peng, G.A. Stolovitzky. Regulating the transport of DNA through biofriendly nanochannels in a thin solid membrane. Scientific Reports, 2014. 4, 3985, Doi:10.1038/srep03985.
- D.Q.Wang, Jingwei Bai, G. Stolovitzky, et al. Fabrication of sub-20nm Nanopore Arrays in membranes with mbedded metal electrodes at wafer scales. Nanoscale, 2014, 6,8900-8906, DOI: 10.1039/C3NR06723H.
- S. Kang, A. Raul, D.Q.Wang, et al. Dual Inhibitory Pathways of Metallofullerenol Gd@C82(OH)22 on Matrix Metalloproteinase-2: Molecular insight into drug-like nanomedicine. Scientific Reports, 2014 , 4,4775, doi:10.1038/srep04775.
- C.Wang, S.Nam, J.Cotte, H. Peng, C.Jahnes, D.Q. Wang, R. Bruce, et al. 200 mm Wafer-scale Integration of sub-20 nm sacrificial nanofluidic channels for manipulating and imaging single DNA molecules, IEDM 2013.
- B.Q. Luan*, D.Q. Wang*, R.H. Zhou, S. Harrer, H. Peng, G. Stolovitzky. Dynamics of DNA translocation in a solid state nanopore immersed in aqueous glycerol. Nanotechnoloy 2012,21(45),455102 (*Co-first author)
- U. Mirsaidov, D.Q. Wang, W. Timp, G. Timp. Molecular diagnostics for personal medicine using a nanopore. WIREs Nanomedicine Nanobiotechnoly. 2010, 2, 367-381(Invited).
- W. Timp, U. Mirsaidov, D.Q. Wang, J. Comer, A. Aksimentiev, G. Timp. Nanopore Sequencing: Electrical Measurements of the code of life. IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 2010, 8(3), 281-294(Invited).
- V. Dimitrov, U. Mirsaidov, D.Q. Wang, G. Timp, et al. Nanopores in solid-state membranes engineered for single molecule detection. Nanotechnology.2010, 21 (6), 065502
- D.Q. Wang, Q. Zhao, R.S. Zoysa, X. Guan. Detection of nerve agent hydrolyte based on nanopore. Sensor and Actuators B: Chemical. 2009, 139 (2), 440-446.
- Q. Zhao, R.S. Zoysa, D.Q. Wang, D.A. Jayawardhana, X. Guan. Real-time monitoring of peptide cleavage using a nanopore probe. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131 (18), 6324-6325.
- R.S. Zoysa, D.A. Jayawardhana, Q. Zhao, D.Q. Wang, D.W. Armstrong, X. Guan. Slowing DNA translocation through nanopores using solution containing organic salts. J. Phys. Chem. B. 2009, 113 (40), 13332-13336.
- Q. Zhao, D.A. Jayawardhana, D.Q. Wang, X. Guan. Study of peptide transport through engineered protein channels. J. Phys. Chem. B. 2009, 113 (11), 3572-3578.
- Q. Zhao, D.Q. Wang, D.A. Jayawardhana, X. Guan. Stochastic sensing of biomolecules in a nanopore sensor array. Nanotechnology. 2008, 19 (50), 505504.
- C. Wang, L. Kuang, Z. Wang, L. Cao,S. Liu, Y. Ding, D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, T. Ye, G. Hu. Phase-type quantum- dot-array diffraction grating. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 2008, 79 (12), 123502.
- C. Wang, L. Kuang, Z. Wang, S. Liu, Y. Ding, L. Cao, E. Foerster, D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, T. Ye. Characteriz- ation of the diffraction properties of quantum-dot-array diffraction grating. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 2007, 78 (5), 053503.
- X. Zhu, S. Liu, B. Man, C. Xie, D. Chen, D.Q. Wang, T. Ye, M. Liu. Analysis by using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy for polymethylmethacrylate and polytetrafluoroethylene etched by KrF excimer laser. Appl. Surf. Sci. 2007, 253 (6), 3122-3126.
- D.Q. Wang, L. Cao, C. Xie, et al. Micro zone plates with high aspect ratio fabricated by E-beam and X-ray lithography. J. of Microlith. Microfab. Microsys. 2006, 5 (1), 013002.
- D.Q. Wang, L. Cao, C. Xie, et al. Fabrication of micro zone plates by E-beam and X-Ray lithography. Chinese Journal of Semiconductors. 2006, 27 (5), 26. (in Chinese)
- D. Fan, D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, et al. Application of using nano-imprint technique to replicate Fresnel zone plates, Microfabrication Technology. 2006, 5, 27. (in Chinese)
- D.Q. Wang, X. Kang, C. Xie, et al. Study on image datum for high resolution zone plates fabricated by E-beam. Microfabrication Technology. 2005, 2, 28. (in Chinese)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, T.C. Ye. Image edge-enhanced technique for X-ray lithography alignment. Optics and Precision Engineering. 2004, 12 (4), 426. (in Chinese)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, T.C. Ye, et al. Study of edge-enhanced technique and performance for aligning of X-ray lithography. Microfabrication Technology, 2004, 2, 17. (in Chinese)
- C. Xie, D.Q. Wang, D. Chen, et al. Deep-submicron X-ray lithography simulation software XLSS1.0. Microfabrication Technology. 2006, 4, 27. (in Chinese)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Xie, D.P. Chen, T.C. Ye, et al, Study of image enhanced technique and alignment mark for alignment system of X-ray lithography, Equipment for Electronic Products Manufacturing, 2005,34,22-26. (in Chinese)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Wang, B.Q. Luan, A.A Afzali, G. Stolovizky, Self-formed nanometer channels at wafer scale, US 8,945,404, B2, 2015; 2013.08.20(filing),2014.02.18(pub) US, 8652337 B1.
- D.Q. Wang, G. Stolovizky, Fabricate self-formed nanometer pore array at wafer scale for DNA sequencing, 8,986,980 B2, 2015. 2012.05.11(filing),2013.11.14(pub.date), US, 8652340 B2.
- D.Q. Wang, H. Peng, S. Rossnagel, A. Royyuru, G. Stolovitzky, Electron beam sculpting of tunneling junction and the combination with nanopore for DNA sequencing, 2012.01.27(filing),2012.08.02(pub. date) US20120193236 A1
- A.A. Afzali, H.B Peng, G. Stolovizkty, D.Q. Wang, B.Q. Luan, S. Harrer, Functionally switchable self-assembled coating compound for controlling translocation of molecules through nanopores, 2012.04.04(filing),2013.10.10(Pub. date), US20130264219 A1
- X.Guan, D. Jayawardhana, D. Armstrong, R. Zoysa, D.Q. Wang, Q. Zhao, Genomic sequencing using modified protein pores and ionic liquids, 2009.11.24(filing),2010.06.17(Pub.date ) WO, 2010062903 A3
- D.Q. Wang, G. Stolovitzky, H.B. Peng, Integrated nanopore and Paul trap system for DNA capture and motion control, 2012.11.13(filing), 2014.05.15(pub.date), US20140131202 A1
- D.Q. Wang, A.A. Afzali, G. Stolovitzky, Integrated CNT-FET and nanochannel for DNA and RNA sequencing ,2012.11.30(filing), 2014.06.05(pub. date), US20140152291 A1
- D.Q. Wang, Y. Astier, J.W. Bai, G. Stolovitzky, Base recognition based on conformation change from motor molecule,2012.11.28(filing), 2014.05.29(pub.date), US20140147833 A1
- H.B.Peng, D.Q. Wang, G. Stolovitzky, Increasing molecule capture rate into a nanopore, 2012.07.27(filing), 2014.4.22, US 8702940 B2
- D.Q. Wang, S.J.Han, G. Stolovitzky, A. Rorruru, Integrated CNT-nanogap-FET and nanopores for DNA and RNA sequencing (YOR820121582, filed)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Wang, G. Walker, G. Stolovitzky, Reduction of the entropic barrier of polyeletrolyte molecules in a nanopore device with Agarose Gel for fast and reliable sequencing (YOR820130005, filed)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Wang, B. Luan, G. Stolovitzky, Increase the capture zone of nanopore/nanochannel by nanostructure patterns (YOR20130246, filed)
- D.Q. Wang, C. Wang, Z. Zhen, G. Stolovitzky, One method to integrate self-aligned nanoelectrodes inside micro- and nano- channel (YOR8-2013-0670, filed)
- C. Wang, D.Q.Wang, Q. Lin, G. Stolovitzky, Nanofluidic channels with gradually changed depth for reducing entropic barrier of biopolymer US, 13/944552
- C. Wang, D.Q.Wang, J. Bai, Q. Lin, G. Stolovitzky, Fabricating nano-channel devices with variable depth by using single-step si etching (YOR820130676, filed)
- C. Wang, D.Q.Wang, B. Luan, G. Stoloviztzky, A. Royyuru, A polynucleotide configuration with mixed single-stranded and double-straned segments for reliable electrical and optical sensing, US, 13/956033
- H.B. Peng, S.M Rossnagel, A. Royyuru, G. Stolovitzky, D.Q. Wang, Fabrication of tunneling junction for nanopore DNA sequencing (YOR820121026,filed)
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. The nanopore measurement system based on the thin membrane of diamond-like materials，201410707203.4
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. Method and System of DNA Sequencing，201510049812.X
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. A Nanoparticle Measurement System and Filtering Analysis Approach，201510051342.0
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. A nanopore measurement system and fabrication method based on the micro/nano network of integrated vertical nanopore structure，201510291934.X
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. A DNA sequencing method based on the molecular conformation change，201510513826.2
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. A Tera-hertz polarizer based on di-metal wire gating structure，201510646141.5
- D.Q. Wang, et.al. A novel method of concealing open micropore，181950O420150207
My main research interest is focusing on nanopore-baed DNA sequencing. My research activities also include micro and nano fabrication and its applications. I have successfully fabricated sub-20 nm nanopore in diameter across 8” wafer with semiconductor processes. I have trapped the dsDNA inside nanopore for few mins with our DNA transistor devices. Study the interaction between ds-DNA with different suface properties inside nanopore. Successfully slow down the average translocation velocity of DNA through nanopore with glycerol solution and feed-back controlled circuit. I have 18 granted and pending US patents. I have coauthored over 30 peer-reviewed journal and conference papers.
1. C.F. Ying, W.Y. Zhou, S. Harrer, B.Q. Luan, G.A. Stovoistky, J.G. Tian, D.Q. Wang*, et al., the 59th Annual Biophysical meeting, 2015, Maryland;
2. Y.X. Feng, D.Q.Wang*, B.Q. Luan, G.A. Stolovistzky, et al., the 59th Annual Biophysical meeting, 2015, Maryland;
3. D.Q. Wang, S. Harrer, B.Q. Luan, A.A Afzali, H.B. Peng, G.A. Stolovitzky. DNA-translocation through a solid state nanopore coated with a functionally switchable self-assembled monolayer. NIH Grantee Meeting, 2012, San Diego
4. D. Q. Wang, W. Timp, J. Shim, U. Mirsaidov, J. Comer, A. Aksimentiev, G. Timp. Biophysical Society 54th Annual Meeting 2010, San Francisco;
5. D.Q. Wang, W. Timp, J. Comer, U. Mirsaidov, A. Aksimentiev, G. Timp. MRS 2009 Fall, Boston(oral);
6. D.Q. Wang, Q. Zhao, D.A. Jayawardhana, X. Guan. Detection of nerve agent hydrolytes in an engineered nanopore, the 53rd Annual Biophysical meeting, Biophysical Journal, 2009,96(3), 646a;
7. X. Guan, Q. Zhao, D. Jaya, D.Q. Wang, R. Zoysa. Detection of chemical, biological and explosive agents in an engineered nanopore. 237th ACS Nanitional Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, March 22-26,2009
冯艳晓 02 63234
赵小静 02 63341
田海兵 02 63341
王赟姣 01 20471