Assistant Professor of Research Center for Eco-Environmental Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: 18 Shuangqing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100085 (P.O. Box 2871)
Water Purification and Ion Selective Separation
His research mainly focuses on blending of electrochemistry and membrane separation technologies to achieving novel water purification. He has experience in regulating membrane separation processes by using innovative new electrochemical approaches, in the aim of enhancing separation efficiency and controlling membrane fouling. Further studies include novel design and development of tailored ion transport nanochannels to enable selective membrane separation of target ions or molecules.
2019 Ph.D. Environmental Engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Advisor: Professor Jiuhui Qu and Professor Chengzhi Hu
2012 B.Eng. Environmental Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
2019-present Assistant Professor, Research Center for Eco-Environmental Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Jingqiu Sun, Qi Mu, Tianyu Wang, Jing Qi, Chengzhi Hu*, Selective electrosorption of Ca2+ by MXene cathodes coupled with NiAl-LMO anodes through ion intercalation, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2021, 590, 539-547.
2. Jingqiu Sun, Guiguo Wang, Hua Zhang, Ben Zhang, Chengzhi Hu*, Facile fabrication of a conductive polypyrrole membrane for anti-fouling enhancement by electrical repulsion and in situ oxidation. Chemosphere, 2021, 270: 129416.
3. Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu*, Baichun Wu , Jiuhui Qu , Fouling mitigation of a graphene hydrogel membrane electrode by electrical repulsion and in situ self-cleaning in an electro-membrane reactor, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 393: 124817.
4. Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu* , Baichun Wu , Huijuan Liu , Jiuhui Qu , Improving Ion Rejection of Graphene Oxide Conductive Membranes by Applying Electric Field, Journal of Membrane Science, 2020, 604: 118077.
5. Jingqiu Sun, Yu Chen, Chengzhi Hu*, Huijuan Liu, Jiuhui Qu, Modulation of cation trans-membrane transport in GO-MoS2 membranes through simultaneous control of interlayer spacing and ion-nanochannel interactions, Chemosphere, 2019, 222, 156-164.
6. Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu, Zhongtao Liu, Huijuan Liu, Jiuhui Qu*, Surface charge and hydrophilicity improvement of graphene membranes via modification of pore surface oxygen-containing groups to enhance permeability and selectivity, Carbon, 2019, 145, 140-148.
7. Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu*, Kai Zhao, Mengqi Li, Jiuhui Qu, Huijuan Liu, Enhanced membrane fouling mitigation by modulating cake layer porosity and hydrophilicity in an electro-coagulation/oxidation membrane reactor (ECOMR), Journal of Membrane Science, 2018, 550, 72-79.
8. Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu*, Tiezheng Tong, Kai Zhao, Jiuhui Qu, Huijuan Liu, Menachem Elimelech, Performance and Mechanisms of Ultrafiltration Membrane Fouling Mitigation by Coupling Coagulation and Applied Electric Field in a Novel Electrocoagulation Membrane Reactor, Environmental Science and Technology, 2017, 51, 8544-8551.
1. Jiuhui Qu, Jingqiu Sun, Chengzhi Hu, Huijuan Liu, Ruiping Liu, Baiwen Ma, An electrochemical-membrane separation water treatment device and its treatment method and application, ZL201710864744.1, China
1. National Key Research and Development Project of China, No. 2019YFC0408403, Investigation on removal of specific pollutants in printing and dyeing wastewater (2, 650, 000 yuan, 2020/04-2022/09)
2. Young Scientists Fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 52000174, Ion concentration polarization in nanochannel under electric field and mechanism of electrical control in selective ion separation (240, 000 yuan, 2021/01-2023/12)