Ph.D, Principle investigator
Office Phone: 86-755-86140451
Investigates neural mechanisms of sleep, learning and memory.
2019- now , Principle Investigator, SIAT CAS
2012-2019, Postdoctoral Fellow, Brandeis University
2004-2007, Research Assistant, Kunming Institute of Zoology, CAS
2003-2004, Biology teacher, Shijiazhuang No. 2 Middle School
- Monoamines in regulation of sleep and learning in Drosohila. CNS Neuroscince Technology 2019 conference2019.10.29-11.01，Shenzhen （Talk）
- A serotonin-modulated circuit controls sleep architecture in Drosophila. The fifth China Drosophila Biology Conference，2019.08.15-08.17，Dalian（Talk）
- Serotonergic modulation of an ellipsoid body circuit controls sleep architecture in Drosophila. The 2018 Janelia Farm Campus Conference on Structure and Function of the Insect Central Complex. 2018.10.28-31 (poster)
- Experience modifies transient neuronal activity of MB extrinsic neurons. The 2017 Janelia Farm Campus Conference on Structure and Function of the Insect Mushroom Body. 2017.03.05-08 (poster)
- Serotonergic activity controls sleep architecture in Drosophila. 2016 Invited talk at University of Mississippi Medical Center. 2016.09.23.(invited talk)
- Serotonergic activity controls sleep architecture in Drosophila. The 2015 Cold Srping Harbor Laboratory Meeting on Neurobiology of Drosophila. 2015.09.29-10.02 (poster)
- Neural circuits underlying sleep and learning. The 2014 Janelia Farm Campus Conference on Structure and Function of the Insect Mushroom Body. 2014.04.27-30 (poster)
- Characterizing sleep in populations of flies. The 2013 Volen Center for Complex Systems Annual Retreat. Boston. (Poster)
- A subset of dopaminergic neurons signal reward in Drosophila melanogaster. The 2012 53rd Annual Drosophila Research Conference. 2012.03.07-11, Chicago, IL. (poster)
- Identification of dopaminergic neurons in reward signaling. The 2011 Champalimaud Neuroscience Symposium. 2011.09.18-21, Champalimaud Centre, Lisbon, Portugal. (Poster)
- Dopamine signals appetitive and aversive reinforcement in Drosophila.The 2011 Ninth Göttingen Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society. 2011.03.23-26. Gottingen, Germany. (Poster)
Master & Ph.D
Qualifications and Requirements
- Biological or medical background; working experience in a molecular biology laboratory, or Matlab/Pathon programming
- with a strong interest in neurobiology.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Self-driven and strong capability of working independently.Hard, rigorous, serious, have the courage to challenge.