Hongyan Wu received her Ph.D. from the University of Tokyo in 2011. She is now working as an associate professor at the Research Center for Biomedical Information Technology Institute of Biomedical and Health Engineering, Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology,Chinese Academy Of Sciences. Her current research interests include Big Data Analytics & Health Informatics，deep learning, knowledge graph, etc..
Big Data Analytics & Health Informatics，deep learning, knowledge graph, etc..
04/2008-03/2011 University of Tokyo Phd
09/2003-07/2006 Chongqing University Master
09/1999-07/2003 Chongqing University Bachelor
01/2016-Now, Biomedical information technology research center,Biomedical information technology research center, Associate professor of engineering
04/2011-12/2015, Database Center of Life Sciences , Japan Institute of information systems, Senior technologist
- Predicting unseen antibodies' neutralizability via adaptive graph neural networks, Nature Machine Intelligence (accepted, Co-corresponding author)
- Perturb more, trap more: Understanding behaviors of graph neural networks, Neurocomputing, 2022（IF=5.779，Corresponding author ）
- Smoothness Sensor: Adaptive Smoothness-Transition Graph Convolutions for Attributed Graph Clustering, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics 2021(IF=19.118 Corresponding author )
- Heterogeneous Graph Convolutional Networks and Matrix Completion for miRNA-Disease Association Prediction, FRONTIERS IN BIOENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, 2020 （IF=6.064，Corresponding author )
- Graph Polish: A Novel Graph Generation Paradigm for Molecular Optimization, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2021（IF=14.255 Corresponding author )
- Cascade architecture with rhetoric long short-term memory for complex sentence sentiment analysis,Neurocomputing,2020（IF=5.779，Corresponding author ）