Name: Wang Quan-Ying
Northeast Institute of Geography
and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Academic title: associate professor
Address: 4888 Shengbei Street, Changchun 130102, P. R. China
The environmental pollution processes, effects and controls of heavy metals in soil.
of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Ph. D.
2001-09--2005-07 Shandong Agricultural University . B.S.
2018-10~2019-10, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Visiting scholar.
2015-01~, Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese
Academy of Sciences. Associate professor.
2010-07~2014-12, Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Assistant professor.
1. Laboratory versus field soil aging: Impacts on cadmium distribution, release, and bioavailability, Science of the Total Environment, 2021. First author.
2. Rates and dynamics of isotope exchange between dissolved elemental Hg(0) and Hg(II)-bound to organic and inorganic ligands, Environmental Science & Technology, 2020. First author.
3. Distribution and availability of fungicide-derived copper in soil aggregates, Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2020. First author.
4. Impacts of different freeze-thaw treatments on the adsorption and desorption behaviors of Cd in black soil, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020. First author.
5. A novel route to manufacture WO3@MoS2 p–n heterostructure hollow tubes with enhanced photocatalytic activity, Chem. Commun., 2019.Forth author.
6. Construction of flower-like MoS2/Ag2S/Ag Z-scheme photocatalysts with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity for water purification, Science of the Total Environment, 2019. Forth author.
7. Degradation of bisphenol a using peroxymonosulfate activated by WO3@MoS2/Ag hollow nanotubes photocatalyst, Chemosphere, 2019. Fifth author.
8. Integration of chemical and toxicological tools to assess the bioavailability of copper derived from different copper-based fungicides in soil, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018. First author.
9. A Facile approach for surface alteration of Pseudomonas putida I3 by supplying K2SO4 into growth medium: Enhanced removal of Pb(II) from aqueous solution, Bioresource Technology, 2017. Third author.
10. Synergetic effect of bio-photocatalytic hybrid system: g-C3N4 and Acinetobacter sp. JLS1 for enhanced degradation of C16 alkane, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2017. Forth author.
11. High performance and prospective application of xanthate-modified thiourea chitosan sponge-combined Pseudomonas putida and Talaromyces amestolkiae biomass for Pb(II) removal from wastewater, Bioresource Technology, 2017. Forth author.
12. Integration of copper subcellular distribution and chemical forms to understand copper toxicity in apple trees, Environmental and Experimental Botany, 2016. First author.
13. Accumulations of copper in apple orchard soils: distribution and availability in soil aggregate fractions, Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2015. First author.
14. Contamination of apple orchard soils and fruit trees with copper-based fungicides: sampling aspects, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2015. First author.
15. Heavy metals in apple orchard soils and fruits and their health risks in Liaodong Peninsula, Northeast China, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2015. First author.
16. Grain-size distribution and heavy metal contamination of road dusts in urban parks and squares in Changchun, China, Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 2015. Forth author.
17. Impacts of 9 years of a new conservational agricultural management on soil organic carbon fractions, Soil & Tillage Research, 2014. First author.
18. Bioavailability of soil copper from different sources: integrating chemical approaches with responses of biological indicators, Pedosphere, 2014. First author.
19. Effects of land use changes on spectroscopic characterization of water extractable organic matter along a chronosequence: Correlations with soil enzyme activity, European Journal of Soil Biology, 2013. First author.
20. Microbial communities of apple orchard soils receiving long-term copper fungicides, International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering, 2013. First author.
21. Organic carbon accumulation and decomposition characteristics of Calamagrostis angustifolia litter in various types of freshwater wetlands of Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2013. Corresponding author.
22. Enhanced-electrokinetic remediation of copper–pyrene co-contaminated soil with different oxidants and pH control, Chemosphere, 2013. Forth author.
23. Land use effects on soil quality along a native wetland to cropland chronosequence, European Journal of Soil Biology, 2012. First author.
24. Impact of electrokinetic-assisted phytoremediation of heavy metal contaminated soil on its physicochemical properties, enzymatic and microbial activities, Electrochimica Acta, 2012. Third author.
25. Free Cu2+ Ions, Cu fractionation and microbial parameters in soils from apple orchards following long-term application of copper fungicides, Pedosphere, 2011. Second author.
26. Effects of electrokinetic-assisted phytoremediation of a multiple-metal contaminated soil on soil metal bioavailability and uptake by Indian mustard, Separation and Purification Technology, 2011. Second author.
27. Roles of abiotic losses, microbes, plant roots, and root exudates on phytoremediation of PAHs in a barren soil, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010. Third author.
28. Microbial and enzyme properties of apple orchard soil as affected by long-term application of copper fungicide, Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 2009. First author.
29. Application of bioassays to evaluate a copper contaminated soil before and after a pilot-scale electrokinetic remediation, Environmental Pollution, 2009. First author.
30. Solid/solution Cu fractionations/speciation of a Cu contaminated soil after pilot-scale electrokinetic remediation and their relationships with soil microbial and enzyme activities, Environmental Pollution, 2009. First author.
31. Indication of soil heavy metal pollution with earthworms and soil microbial biomass carbon in the vicinity of an abandoned copper mine in Eastern Nanjing, China, European Journal of Soil Biology, 2009. First author.
32. Survey and assessment of Cd pollution of paddy soil and rice grain in Southern Jiangsu Province, Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2008. Second author (In Chinese).
Studies on the migration and transformation of heavy metals in the soil-plant system.
1. Impacts of freeze-thaw effects on the aging behavior of exogenous cadmium in black soil. The 8th Symposium on Soil and Groundwater. 2021-06-18.
2. Heavy metals in apple orchard soils and fruits and their health risks in Liaodong Peninsula, Northeast China. The 6th International Symposium on Soil and Groundwater. 2019-10-26.
3. Integration of chemical and toxicological tools to assess the bioavailability of copper derived from different copper-based fungicides in soil. "The 20th meeting of Soil Environment Committee of Soil Society of China" and "Symposium on Farmland Soil Pollution and Remediation". 2018-08-05.
4. Adsorption behaviors of fungicide-derived copper onto various size fractions of aggregates from orchard soil. "The 20th meeting of Soil Environment Committee of Soil Society of China" and "Symposium on Farmland Soil Pollution and Remediation". 2017-08-18
5. Microbial communities of apple orchard soils receiving long-term copper fungicides. 2013 International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering. 2013-07-26.
6. Effects of orchard copper pollution on the soil and fruit qualities. “The Sixteenth Meeting of Soil Environmental Specialized Committee of Chinese Soil Society” and “Risk Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Soil”. 2013-05-24.
Honors & Distinctions
(1) A new high-photosynthetic-efficiency planting pattern of crop and the research and application of matching technology. State level, 2015.
(2) Technology and mechanisms of electrokinetic remediation of contaminated soils. Ministerial level, 2015.
(3) President scholarships of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Ministerial level, 2010.
1. Study on the impact mechanisms of soil aggregate turnover, which is driven by freeze-thaw, on the migration and transformation of cadmium in black soil. Ministerial level. 2021-01--2024-12. Host.
2. Study on the migration and transformation behaviors of Cd in the typical peri-urban vegetable soil of Northeast China during the freeze-thaw process. Ministerial level. 2018-01--2021-12. Host.
3. Study on the influence of freeze-thaw process on the vegetable uptake of Cd in the typical peri-urban vegetable soil of Northeast China. Provincial level. 2018-01--2020-12. Host.
4. Studies on the migration and transformation mechanisms of metal nutrient elements in the soil-plant system under different tillage patterns. Ministerial level. 2013-06--2016-06. Host.
5. Studies on the behaviors of copper-based fungicides in the interface of soil micro-aggregates from orchard. Municipal level. 2014-01--2018-12. Host.
6. Studies on the variations among tree cultivars in the uptake and distribution of copper from soil, and on the physiological mechanisms of a typical apple-producing area of Northeastern, China. State level. 2012-01--2014-12. Host.
7. Studies on the uptake of copper by apple tree under soil acidification conditions. Ministerial level. 2011-05--2014-05. Host.
8. Effects of magnesium on maize growth under different photoperiods. Municipal level. 2013-01--2015-12. Host.
9. Studies on the migration and distribution characteristics of active organic carbon in the black soil aggregates under freezing-thawing conditions. Municipal level. 2011-05--2014-05. Host.
10. Studies on the process and mechanism of copper behavior in soil-plant system of a typical apple-pear producing area in Jilin Province. Provincial level. 2013-01--2015-12. Host.